The POLIKRIMPER has been recently designed as a result of a long experience in the field of thermowelders for plastic materials and treated papers.
It is compact, solid, easy-to-use and reliable based on heat sealing quality.
The POLIKRIMPER is operated by means of a patented closed-circuit hydraulic systam.
By positioning the switch on MANUAL or AUTO, the POLIKRIMPER can work with a semiautomatic or automatic cycle.
SEMI-AUTOMATIC OPERATION: one sealing cycle which is initiated by an electric pedal and, after a fixed closing time, the plates stop and open up.
AUTOMATIC OPERATION: continuous sealing cycles with the possibility of presetting their frequency (timer for opening or closing plates).
Thanks to it being light and compact, the POLIKRIMPER can be placed on any table, easily transported and inclined according to work needs.
POLIKRIMPER PK350 AND PK450 for cellophane, polypropylene, treated paper, aluminlum, paper.
– Two sealing plates 350 mm or 450 mm long, with piane or knurled surface.
– Heat sealing (constant heat).
– Thermocouple device to adjust sealing temperature.
– Closed-circuit hydraulic system.
– Timer for plate opening.
– Timer for plate closing.
– Switch for automatic and semi-automatic cycle.
– Emergency button (immediate plate opening).
– Power supply: 230 Volt single phase.
– Consumption: 900 W.
– Weight: 40 Kg.
– Dimension: 430x570x250 mm.
– Output: up to 1000 sealings/hour.
– Printer for abbreviations and dates (upon request).
* The a.m. information and features are not binding and can vary according to the containers type and to the product that will be packed inside them, but also according to the gas and vacuum values that you will need to obtain.
For support requests on Alipack and NAIS products, please contact:
Piber Group S.r.l. divisione Alipack
ASSISTENZA E RICAMBI
Strada Regionale 10 n° 8 – 15055 Pontecurone (AL) Italia
+39 0131 887000
+39 0131 896118
+39 0131 887000